Conductive tile is often called: Conductive flooring, ESD flooring ESD tile, Conductile, EDS Flooring, static resistant flooring.
A floor tile material used for the mitigation of electrostatic discharge (ESD) composed of carpet, synthetic rubber or vinyl composition.
Conductive tiles are usually combined with conductive adhesive and grounded to either earth ground or electrical ground.
- Electronics manufacturing, clean rooms, stores/warehouses, assembly, test and inspection, wafer or fiber optics fabrication
- Hospital surgeries, intensive care units, radiological facilities
- Computer/data processing installations, hard disk drive industries, access panels
- Explosive environments, munitions facilities, chemical processing
- Pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing